Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Among other things.

Lately I can't get a certain thought out of my head...
Mainly it's the fact that most people could care less about the way they're dressing themselves.
It seems like nobody puts time and energy into what they wear anymore. And it's not about being hip or trendy. It's about presenting a strong, confident personal image.
When a person feels good about how they present themselves to others they are bound to be successful in life. What is so wrong about throwing a little creativity into the picture?
Now, when a person actually cares about what they're wearing and gets slapped with labels like "vain" and "materialistic"... I have a SERIOUS problem with that. You do not have to be rich in order to dress decently, first of all, so that accusation is complete crap.
Second, if certain people want to wear mass produced generic clothing and blend in with the rest of the world, then by all means, be my guest.
But do not criticize the few confident people who are bold enough to be unique and stand out in this world.

That was my little rant for the day.
Now if you'll excuse me, there is a 3 cheese quesadilla with pico calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment